Faroe Islands are part of Denmark.
More information on Faroe Islands :
- Faroe Islands Tourist Board – Information about travel and tourism in the Faroe Islands. Includes a picture gallery.
- Faroe Islands Tourist Guide – A detailed guide to the Faroes.
- Faroeislands.dk – See pictures from all cities and villages on the Faroe Islands.
- Faroese Birdcliffs – Vestmannabjørgini – Describes the bird cliffs and grottoes of The Faroe Islands. Picture gallery, travel highlights, and booking information.
- Framtak.com: Faroe Islands Information – Country information, statistics, and links to related sites.
- Kunningarstovan – A Kunningarstova is a tourist- and information office located in Tórshavn
- Lonely Planet – Faroe Islands – Comprehensive facts and advice for traveling along with background material on the culture and history of the country.
- Skúvadal Spf – Offers boat tours to Vestmannabjørgini.
- Smyril Line – The ferry line that connects the Faroe Islands to Denmark, Norway, Shetland and Iceland.
- Tora Tourist Traffic – Faroe Islands Incoming Travel Agency for Individuals, Tours, Excursions, Bed and Breakfast, Summer Houses
- US State Department – Denmark, Greenland and the Faeroe Islands Consular Information Sheet – Offers travel information including Background Notes, entry and exit requirements, safety and security, crime, health and transport.